OH btw guys please tweet me at @carms3011 I tweet a lot of questions about blog posts and always follow back and love talking to you all and that's usually the quickest way to get a hold of me!
Now on to my favourites of today!
(click on the names for links to the products)
1. Urban Decay Naked Palette - as with most days, I loved this! I reach for it all the time it's my go to palette, I feel bad on all my other abandoned eyeshadows though :( Today I just used sin all over my lid with some maybeline gel liner...
2. Maybeline Gel Liner - Nice link there huh ;) I really rate this eyeliner and such a bargain! If you like gel liners this is a great one.
3. 17 Shine On Lipstick in Beehive - This is another one that I reach for almost daily, I'm pretty sure you will have all have heard about these lipsticks but in case you haven't they are so amazing and moisturising and Beehive is a beautiful everyday colour
4. Primark Bag - I've had this bag for ages and forgot all about it until recently and I've been liking it for college it fits my laptop and everything else I need without getting weighed down and I'm sure it was only like £8 so that's a winner! mines is a bit minky now though it's got loads of scuffs.
5. Rihanna - Farewell - I love this song today, I love her whole new album buts its something I have to be in the mood for except this song - it's beautiful!
6. The Help - I'm not finished this book (so please no spoilers!) but so far I love it, I've read so many books lately and I've been dying to get on to this one so when I finished Dear John I dived straight in to it! I've heard so many good things about it so I'm sure it will live up to my expectations. Have any of you read it?
7. Bobbles - Today I did not want to drag myself out of bed which resulted in me being up 15 minutes before I needed to leave therefore shoving my hair in to a big bun was a must and where would I be without my trusty bobbles! I mean hair ties in case anyone doesn't call them bobbles. Mines are from Primark but I'm not a bobbles snob and will get them anywhere.
8. I GOT A JOB - I am now an employee at my local cinema which means I will have more money to
9. Half Day At College - Thank yooou lecturer. I of course spent my time off doing something productive and not watching youtube videos...
something I didn't like:
I stupidly thought it would be a good idea to put jalapenos in with the fajitas.. it wasn't! My mouth was on fire for like ten minutes much to my boyfriends amusement! so today's lesson is don't experiment with jalapenos evaaa.
what did you love or hate today?
Love, Carmen x